Date available: immediately
Date posted: 24 Dec, 2015
The candidate will work within the SciCom Dept providing IT Services / Systems / Network Communication / Security support in a Biological Sciences research environment.
- To install, administer and configure infrastructure system and network devices (Firewall, routers, switches, VPN, IPS, Wireless LAN Controller, IP telephony, etc.).
- Network and security architecture design, planning and implementation.
- Work with both internal parties and vendors on project implementation.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain network documentation and inventory.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A Diploma / Degree in computer-related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Cisco Network routing, switches, firewall and LAN/WAN/Wireless technologies, F5 SSL VPN, IPS and Unified Communication.
- Professional certifications like CCNP or CCNA will be an added advantage.
- Basic Windows / Linux systems administration / VMware experience highly advantageous.
- Strong Network troubleshooting skill.
- Independent, resourceful and self-motivated team player with good communication and leadership skills.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit a detailed resume, supporting documents and contact information to:
Human Resources Department,
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology,
61 Biopolis Drive, Level 2,
Fax: 6779 1117
or Email: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.