Date available: Immediate
Date posted: 22, June 2015
The FB lab is looking for a motivated Research Officer who will support two postdocs in their projects and running of the RNAi facility. The successful candidate will help in performing cell biology and biochemistry experiments, liaising with collaborators, coordinating the usage and management of facility equipment including learning to use our high-throughput microscopes, and maintaining some paperwork for bookkeeping purposes.
- Degree in Biological Sciences or equivalent
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently and a good work attitude
- Is enthusiastic, committed, and a quick learner
- Has good written and spoken communication skills
- Is generally proficient with computers
Interested candidates are invited to send a brief cover letter detailing research motivation, curriculum vitae, and the names and email addresses of three referees to:
Human Resources Department, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, 61 Biopolis Drive, Level 2, #02-03, Proteos, Singapore 138673; Fax: 6779 1117 or email: email@example.com
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted applicants will be notified..