Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology Core Histopathology Laboratory
The Advanced Molecular Pathology Laboratory (AMPL)
The Advanced Molecular Pathology Laboratory (AMPL) is situated in IMCB at the heart of Biopolis. This world class facility provides a wide range of pathology related resources to the biomedical research community throughout Singapore and the region. AMPL is built upon a well established histopathology laboratory with a reputation for outstanding expertise and knowhow. The platform provides capabilities to support basic research, therapeutic target validation and drug safety evaluation.
- Translational research capabilities:
- Highly Advanced Histopathology Laboratory
- GLP certified facility
- 100% Quality control
- Collaboration with clinical researchers
- Platform leadership combines industrial and research pathology experience
- Multi-centered with strong clinical element
- Conduit to knowledge, experience and clinical resources from around Singapore
- Close ties to RI researchers to access cutting edge translational research capabilities
- Project management to ensure goals and timelines are met
- Close links to non-human primate research, increasingly important in validating human therapeutics.
We are available to discuss your project plan and to advise on study design and implementation.