Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology - Core Histopathology Laboratory
for more information
The Advanced Molecular Pathology Laboratory (AMPL) is situated in IMCB at the heart of Biopolis. This world class facility provides a wide range of pathology related resources to the biomedical research community throughout Singapore and the region. AMPL is built upon a well established histopathology laboratory with a reputation for outstanding expertise and knowhow. The platform provides capabilities to support basic research, therapeutic target validation and drug safety evaluation.
- Translational research capabilities:
- Highly Advanced Histopathology Laboratory
- GLP certified facility
- 100% Quality control
- Collaboration with clinical researchers
- Platform leadership combines industrial and research pathology experience
- Multi-centered with strong clinical element
- Conduit to knowledge, experience and clinical resources from around Singapore
- Close ties to RI researchers to access cutting edge translational research capabilities
- Project management to ensure goals and timelines are met
- Close links to non-human primate research, increasingly important in validating human therapeutics.
We are available to discuss your project plan and to advise on study design and implementation.