The 16th A-IMBN Annual Conference 2013 is calling for submission of abstracts for poster presentations.
Abstract submissions are free of charge and will only be accepted electronically through the online abstract submission form below.
Paper abstracts will not be accepted.
Your abstract should be in text only with paper title, author(s)' name(s), organization and addresses and must not exceed 300 words.
Please include the email address and contact number of the poster presenter. Please proofread your abstracts carefully prior to submission and
do not submit the same abstract more than once. Revisions cannot be made after the abstract submission deadline.
Information for Poster Presenters
- All submitted abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations during 4 & 5 Dec poster sessions.
You will be informed of your assigned poster session and poster board number.
- Please print and bring your poster.
The recommended poster sizes are A1 size (594 mm x 841 mm) or AO Size (841 mm × 1189 mm).
- Your poster should include the title of the abstract and the names of the authors.
- The poster board assigned to each poster presenter is 1200mm by 1200mm.
The poster board number will be indicated at the upper left hand corner of each board.
- The poster board is of felt finish.
Please bring Velcro tape or pins to secure your poster on the board.
- Please put up your poster on the first day of the conference, 3 Dec.
- Posters must be displayed on the poster board for the entire duration of the conference.
- Please be present at your poster during your assigned poster session.
- Please take down your poster after the poster session on the last day of the conference, 5 Dec.
The conference organizers will not be responsible for saving posters that are not taken down by the end of the conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Extended to 31 October 2013
Online abstract submission has closed.